An Accountant's Guide to Doubling your Firm's Revenue through CFO and Advisory Services is written exclusively for accountants, CPAs, bookkeepers, and enrolled agents who are looking to transform their practice – and double their revenue – by offering a productized CFO/Advisory service.
In this free guide, you'll learn:
- The average revenue of most accounting firms.
- The number of advisory clients you'll need to double your firm's revenue.
- How much you should be charging for advisory services.
- How we define CFO and advisory services.
- What business owners really want from their advisor.
- The three types of CFO/Advisory firms.
- How to get clients to pay you approximately $2,500 per month for advisory services.
- The three systems you'll need to add a CFO/Advisory service to your firm.